ROM New Year’s Eve Celebration
9:00 pm - 2:00 am (cash bar until 1:15 am)
Earlybird tickets have flown!
Regular price tickets are now available - Members receive a 10% discount.
Get your tickets as soon as possible, they won't last long!
BIG Band, TOP DJs, LIVE Countdown
Ring in the New Year with #ROMNYE, and dance the night away while enjoying delectable bites and drinks. Celebrate with special access to our spectacular exhibition Christian Dior, presented by Holt Renfrew, as well as live bands, DJs, and, of course, a sparkling toast at midnight!
Toronto’s kings of soul and one of the city’s largest musician collectives. They’ll bring their Rhythm and Soul Revue show band to lead the countdown into 2018.
For Matthew Romeo, rocking crowds is a natural expression of both his zest for life and passion for music. While he frequently performs at a number of high-profile events, Matthew Romeo also provides entertainment for several major international brands, including Michael Jordan, Drake's OVO Bounce tournament, Samsung, United Way, and makes guest appearances on MTV, the television show Nikita, and even in Warner Bros. movie Suicide Squad.
Based in Toronto, Running Violet is a group of unique musicians. Taking influence from bands like The Strokes to Mumford and Sons, they blend rock and roll, folk, indie, and punk to create their own eclectic sound.
Becoming one of Canada’s most in-demand DJs and respected producers, DJ Skratch Bastid is widely recognized as the go-to guy for party-rocking. As a producer, he takes that experience from the stage and lays it down on hard-hitting original music with a wide range of sounds. This formula earned him a Juno Nomination as Producer of the Year for his work on Buck 65’s Situation album, which he lost to Joni Mitchell. You can hear his own music often elevate his live sets along with yesterday and today’s best.
In celebration of the House of Dior’s 70th anniversary, Christian Dior, presented by Holt Renfrew, explores the brilliance behind Dior’s dramatic creations that revived the entire Paris haute couture industry after the devastation of the Second World War. Drawn from the ROM’s extensive collection of Christian Dior couture and supported by loans from Dior Heritage, Paris, the exhibition focuses on the period from 1947 to 1957 and offers a captivating insight into the creative process and the mechanics of the Paris haute couture industry during the 1950s.
#ROMNYE - Be in the know
- All ROM NYE tickets will be sold online, tickets will not be sold at the door - space is limited, so get your tickets early
- Earlybird tickets will be available until they sell out at $90 per ticket - Members receive a 10% discount. Once earlybird tickets have flown, the regular price tickets will be sold at $100 each
- This event is cocktail attire - no jeans, hats, runners, t-shirts, or sportswear
- Bar service will include $6 drinks including, red/white and sparkling wine, beer, and mixed drinks. Bottomless soft drinks and juice will also be available for $6
- Wanna be a star? Chances are you will be! By entering the ROM NYE premises you consent to having your image captured and displayed for promotional and/or documentary use
The fine print: ROM general admission tickets are not valid for ROM NYE. ROM NYE is a specially ticketed event for adults 19+ only and you will be asked for valid ID (government-issued, not yet expired, with photo and date of birth). For those who prefer a close relationship with their bag, please note that bags are subject to inspection and you may be requested to check them - but the good news is bag and coat check is free.